NoNEETs overall objective is to provide a training and assessment programme with the ultimate goal of the integration of young adults in education and/or the labour market and, eventually, their full inclusion in the society, while motivating them to take a positive attitude towards these processes.
Concretely, NoNEETs project aims to fulfill the following objectives:
- To provide a real and useful understanding of the NEET young adults, based on their own identified demands.
- To analyze this phenomenon, both the local particularities and the common patterns at European scale.
- To design, implement and exploit a joint programme (common training methodology and contents) that will be easily transferable to other areas.
- To enhance the integration, motivation and creativity of the NEET young people by developing skills to access to work, facilitate their transition to labour market or access to training programs or education, and eventually assuring their social inclusion.
- To raise awareness of the different target audiences.
1st Nov, 2013 / 31st Oct, 2015
Main focus of initiatives
Event, forum or network
Training / Education
Extent of the initiative
Sector(s) targeted by the initiative